The subtle pattern and distinctive weave of this rug adds a sophisticated look and complements the floor.
It’s easy to add bold style accents to a room with exciting patterns and colors with an area, throw, or outdoor rug.
Our rugs come in a multitude of shapes and sizes, and in a variety of fabrics and weaves that impart a trend-forward look to any room.
The plush, soft fibers and weaves of our premium rugs add a distinctive accent to flooring that is both appealing and inviting.
The simplicity and elegance of our premium rugs helps to refine the look you’ve chosen for a room.
From hand-hooked to hand-carved, Budget Blinds has you and your flooring covered in endless style that will garner compliments year after year.
Rugs offer a stylish solution for protecting flooring for placing heavy furniture such as a piano, while also adding a classic look.
Utterly Gorgeous, And That’s Just the Beginning
Our selection of custom rugs makes it fun and easy to augment your existing décor. And we only work with the highest quality manufacturers so you know you’re getting premium quality and a lasting value. Plus, all of our rugs are available in the classic shapes you’ve come to expect, including circular, rectangular, runner styles and more.
- Choose from a dazzling array of wool yarns, bold patterns, textures, and hand-tufted rugs that let you make the ultimate style statement.
- Many of our area rugs are made to order, allowing you to customize them to the exact size you want.
- Consider a power-loomed area rug as a transitional flooring accent between one or more rooms.
- Area rugs help extend the life of your flooring while providing a special design accent that can easily be mixed and matched with other rugs.
- Hand-loomed rugs, created from some of the finest wools, offer a distinctive look that will induce compliments for years to come.
- Our power-loomed propylene area rugs feature a specialized drop-stitch technique that adds depth and texture to any room.
- We also feature hand-hooked rugs crafted from 100% polyester for added durability.
- Provide soft comforting and thermal resistance, or R-value, making them ideal for covering sections of hardwood or tile flooring.